Tuesday, June 05, 2007

20 more miles

I did another 20 mile walk in Albuquerque yesterday. It was hot, but I don't think it was as hard as the walk I did a couple of weeks ago.

Some interesting things I saw:

  • A man with his bike and a pitch pipe, standing under the Alameda bridge singing high notes.

  • A movie being filmed near Alameda and 4th street. The signs all said H4H. I haven't been able to find out what movie it is. They were filming a limo scene in a
    neighborhood that is an older (not expensive) neighborhood.

  • Associated with the movie, I saw a guy walking a big German Shepherd that sat carefully on the sidewalk before crossing the street.

  • I saw a roadrunner running across the road.

  • I saw a cute and tiny Siamese cat drinking ditch water from a green ditch bank.



  • No comments: