Friday, June 16, 2006

Ticket in the Mail


I got my e-ticket for the Avon Walk via email today. It is a ticket that says how much money you have raised and that your medical forms have been approved. I guess it is suppose to speed up the check-in process on Friday afternoon. As of today I have raised $2485 and my medical and insurance checks have been completed. According to the walk organizers - I am ready to go!

I have a lot of nervous excitement about the walk today. We will be checking in at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Denver a week from today. Joel has to check in before 3:30pm, so we will probably leave for Denver around 8am next Friday. Hopefully we will have dinner with JM, Susan, and Sean on Friday night.

I am planning to do a couple of shorter walks this weekend. Tomorrow I will probably do a 2 hour walk downtown near the plaza. There are a lot of hills downtown. Then Sunday morning we will be in Albuquerque for Father's Day. I am going to do a 10 mile walk in the morning, probably along the Bosque bike path if the trail is open.

No comments: