Monday, January 23, 2006

Thank You!


Thank you to everyone who has made a donation in the last week!

Thanks to your generosity I am 33% toward my $1800 goal. The work that the Avon Foundation supports is quite meaningful. It supports both cancer research and programs that help individual women and men through medical obstacles. Your donations will change people's lives.

Getting donations for the walk has really been meaningful to me as well. As soon as the first donation was made last Monday (only a week ago!) I immediately realized that this walking project is a community project - and so much bigger than me or anything I can do by myself. Feeling part of a larger community was not something I thought I would learn to appreciate on this journey. It made me realize that there will probably be a lot of unexpected things I will learn in the next several months.

Thank you all for supporting this community project!

No comments: